Thursday, June 19, 2008

Classroom


What's behind this wall...well it's the hallway to my classroom which in undergoing construction currently. My carpet is getting replaced, my ceiling replaced and new lights put it (now the ceiling won't fall on one of my students), a sprinkler system put in the ceiling, a new sink (Yeah! I wonder what it will be like to have hot and cold water that works!) and some other little things. It will be so nice when it is done. I was taken in my room today, and it is really weird to see it. It is funny how having something missing makes such a difference. I will continue to update and post pictures on this construction project.

2 comments:

Heather said...

YEAH for new things! Im in portables next year, but they are all BRAND SPANKIN' NEW....I'm super excited. I'm not excited about rotating every 3 weeks...but if it gets me part-time work, I'm EXCITED!

Julie said...

Heather,
I'm glad that things are working out for you!