Sunday, June 22, 2008

That's What's Behind The Door (Classroom Update)


I went behind the wooden door to look at what was really going on behind there. Above is what I saw in the hallway. As I walked down to my classroom door I thought about how different things look with different lighting (or in this case no lighting but the sun!) It made me think about the different views and perspectives that we have and how things sometimes change as time goes on.

Even though I had seen it a few days before, my classroom still shocks me. It is still the same room, yet completely different without carpet and a ceiling. (All of the items being removed probably helps too.)




I hope that it gets finished in time! :)

2 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel! http://teachinfourth.blogspot.com/2007/08/destruction-and-rebuilding.html

You'll survive...I just know it!

Julie said...

teachinfourth,
Well, I hope I survive. :) It will be nice when it is all done.