Sunday, October 5, 2008
What I Needed
Have you ever felt that you have gotten stuck in a routine? With several things that have happened to me the past two weeks, it has felt like all I have had time for is this routine. This weekend was just what I needed to help me be productive and be refreshed. I got so many things done this weekend that needed to be done, that were not the routine, and it felt really nice. Conference was amazing and just what I needed to hear. And while problems are still there, and will still be there tomorrow, I feel that I have become just a little bit stronger. Remember friends,"tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Amen! Loved conference too... needed it! Can't we do it again next weekend? In these times, I think it would be justified ;)
I always love getting that spiritual boost from conference. It always makes me feel like maybe I'm not doing as bad as I thought and gives me the motivation to improve where I need it! And the shake up in the daily routine is usually a good thing. :)
I second that. Well said. Conference is so inspired!
min,
I'm with you. I could handle conference more than 2 times a year!
tiffany,
Amen!
lynners,
How true that is.
Post a Comment