Sunday, April 26, 2009

Here it is

I couldn't come up with a good title for this post, so here it is...I made it to the stage where I moved back to my apartment this week after staying at my grandparent's house. Just in time for my old roommates to move out, and get new ones! They all seem really great and it will be exciting to get to know them better. My arm has about 90% motion, and only occasional pain. I will continue to go to physical therapy and we will just get it as good as it can get! I enjoyed a wonderful Sunday as I learned a little more how I can become a better person. It is nice to be reminded that we are all working on it one day at a time and can't expect perfection today.

As for the rain we have been getting the past few days...

"Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby." ~Langston Hughes

I love listening to the rain and seeing it upon the beautiful world that we all enjoy. Have a fabulous day my dear bloggers.

(If you click on the photograph, you can actually see the rain gently rolling off the flower...sometimes some of my pictures amaze even me!)

2 comments:

Kaleb and Abby Widmier said...

Beautiful Picture! Glad to hear your arm is a bit better!

Teachinfourth said...

Missed you on Saturday, but I'm glad to hear that you're back in the land of the living.