I know you are all thinking...wait, she already graduated. However, this past Tuesday I was given my cardboard graduation hat, candy lei, shook hands with the superintendent, and presented my certificate of completion of the ESL Endorsement. For those of you that don't know, ESL stands for English as a second language. I have been attending classes every week and during the summer for the past two years, and now it is official. I have graduated!!! Yeah for happiness. It has been a long two years, and it is great to have it over.
The other thing that happened to me was my finger on my right hand did just what my arm did on my left side. It is all swollen and I can't move it. I am working with my doctor, and will see him again this week to see what we need to do to control this reactive arthritis that I have going through my body that doesn't seem to understand that attacking joints is bad. I will have to work on teaching it I guess! :)

2 comments:
Yeah!! Congratulations!!!! I hope that your body learns well from you and practices what it is taught. :)
Stinky arthritis! Knock it off.
But good on ya for the ESL cert! That's so important.
Post a Comment