Sunday, May 9, 2010

To The Best Mom In The World

I decided to hold off on past adventures as I wanted to say, "Happy Mother's Day." I just got back from being with my mom and wanted to let everyone know how much I love her. She is the most amazing person that I have met. I am so blessed that she is able to be my mom. She has blessed me and helped me in so many ways that I could not count them all. I often wonder why I was so lucky to get the best mom in the world!

"The influence of your mother will bless you throughout life." Elder Nelson

3 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

Moms are one of God's best inventions...

Richard & Natalie said...

I feel the same way about my own mom. It is wonderful to have such wonderful women in our lives.

Julie said...

Teachinfourth- Amen
Natalie- I don't know what I would do without such great women.