Sunday, May 2, 2010

Unexpected Memories


As promised, here is the update this week. Well, I have been thinking about how to update you all on my adventures, and figured that instead of just putting it all in at once, I would add a little something at least once a week. (I know...shocking!) The first one that I wanted to start with actually just happened last month during spring break.
I was able to go camping at a great spot and do some hiking. While there we experienced some unexpected memories. Have you ever wanted something to happen and it didn't happen the way you expected, but you gain so many great unexpected memories? Well, that was what happened on this trip. From the beginning even until the end when we were rained out and then not being able to make it home because of a snowstorm, there were so many unexpected memories that made it very memorable and enjoyable. All I leave you with tonight is a thought that unexpected memories can turn out great!

2 comments:

Richard & Natalie said...

And they did! I wouldn't trade any of those unexpected memories for anything. It really was a great trip.
PS- I love the pic of the goblins. Did you get some other good ones? I wonder where that CD compilation of pics is? ;)

Julie said...

I didn't take as many pictures this year because of all the wind, but I do have some other good ones. I don't know where that CD is! :)