
Follow these simple steps in order to get a new window.
1. Work late at school
2. Hear a noise that is not normal on the window
3. Have a student come show you a piece of glass that is all the way across the room from the window
4. Have the police come
5. GET A NEW WINDOW!

5 comments:
Scary!... do you think it will work if I do that to 13 of my own?
Wow!
I can't believe your window really got hit with a bullet! We talked about it at with the Breakfast Club, but wow! Scary! I am glad you weren't in the room when it happened!
You are such an awesome person with a fabulous personality!
Have a great last week of school this year!
KJ
(Karen Jensen)
Wow!
I can't believe your window really got hit with a bullet! We talked about it at with the Breakfast Club, but wow! Scary! I am glad you weren't in the room when it happened!
You are such an awesome person with a fabulous personality!
Have a great last week of school this year!
(Karen Jensen)
Wow! Entertainment centers, windows... you're a little scary! J/K! ;) Glad your entertained!
Min,
It is worth a try...but I wouldn't! :)
K.J.
I'm glad you found me. You are wonderful. Yeah, it was pretty scary.
Lynners,
Yeah you know me...living life on the edge!
Post a Comment