Sunday, December 7, 2008

To My Dear Readers

Dear Readers,
I must first apologize for the lack of postings the last little while. I know some of you have probably thought I had disappeared. However, I am still alive. I wanted to tell you that I think that you are all amazing. To those who blog, I know I have not responded in a long time, but I have been reading. I want you to know that I admire you for blogging even though you have crazy and hectic lives. The last few months have given me some unusual circumstances, along with different trials and challenges that I won't go into as we all have things we are dealing with. I came to a point where I had to let go of something, and this sadly was one of the things. I am back however, and while some things are better and some are still a challenge, I will be blogging as I feel this is an important part of my life. To compensate a little for my lack of postings, I will be updating several times this week. So be on the look out! Thank you for sticking with me when I seem to be falling apart sometimes. Life is a great learning experience and I thank you for taking the simple journey of life with me!

Your Friend,
Back Again :)

5 comments:

Laura Jansson said...

I love you Jule Bug! :)

Mindy said...

Woo Hoo!!! I was worried that the kids got you.. glad you are back and can't WAIT for you to inspire me more!

Lynners said...

You're smart to make priorities and toss out what you can't keep up with. I'm looking forward to hearing about you soon! Love you!

Tiffany said...

I've missed you but I'm excited to hear you'll be posting more soon! I hope things get sorted out for you.

Julie said...

Laura,
You are the best! I love you!

Min,
I'm glad that they didn't get me! That would have been scary.

Lynners,
I wish I could do it all. I love you!

Tiffany,
Thank you so much! You are amazing.