Sunday, September 20, 2009

How To Become Popular


I know you have all been wondering this very question. How can I become popular? Here are 2 simple steps to achieve this goal.
#1 Get a great big orange dumpster in front of your house
#2 Instantly become popular!

This summer while visiting my family, an big orange dumpster was delivered in the front of my parents house. We were taking out a tree and other things, and so we had the dumpster. As soon as it came we would have several people daily coming and knocking on our door to see if they could put some of their things in it too. I never realized how much junk people hang onto. As you looked into the dumpster, you would see an array of things. Such things that I saw were: trees, grass clippings, huge wooden boards, BBQ's, TV, computers, bikes, and so on. I came to the conclusion that many people have things to throw away, but don't know what to do with them until they see someone with a great big orange dumpster.

1 comment:

Lynners said...

Interesting. Thanks for the perspective.