Thursday, September 17, 2009

Did you know?

(As promised, here is another blog...Shocking I know!)

Did you know that I am a professional painter? I didn't think you did! Ok, so maybe not professional, but I must say that I think I did a pretty great job! This summer I went to visit my family and one of the projects that I did was paint a room at their house. This was my second room to paint there, and I must say that it was much easier the 2nd time. Here are a few shots of the super fun summer project!


Just plain old white walls

Starting to apply the new yellow

Some tools I used

A little to short sometimes!

Finally finished.

Isn't it lovely?

Amazing! I know...
Maybe I should change professions?

6 comments:

Mindy said...

That is a pretty yellow..
I think it would work out perfectly for you to be a painter if the world somehow didn't need awesome teachers anymore. ;)

Tera said...

You are pretty good at painting, but my vote is that you continue with your profession as a teacher. I need someone to commiserate with!

Julie said...

Mindy- The yellow turned out nice. My mom picked it out.

Tera- I am so glad that I have you! I guess I will just have to stay! :)

adamanderinclark said...

Look great. I love putting color on walls. Is that your old room?

Julie said...

Erin- It sure is! It has been the computer room for a while, and my mom is going to do any ocean theme. Color sure is great.

Lynners said...

Holy cow! The sunlight on that yellow is breathtaking. Good job!