Thursday, October 1, 2009
I Made Curtains
So this school year I decided that I wanted to do something different in my room. I did something very crazy and made curtains. That's right, I made actual curtains out of apple material for all of the windows in my classroom. I must say that it was really fun and that they turned out very nice. So I know you are just dying to see them...here are a few pictures.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Now, all you need is someone to shoot through the window again at them...
Very cute, Julie! I bet you are the BEST teacher! What grade do you teach again? Hope all is well with you...I miss you! Abby
Teachinfourth,
Too bad that already happened! I have 4 nice holes, that they aren't looking at fixing soon since they just replaced the glass already. :)
Abby,
I teach 2nd. It is a really fun age...most of the time! :) I hope you and Kaleb are doing well. I miss you too!
Well done, girl! They're very cheery!
Post a Comment