"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain."
Thank goodness, heaven knows that I'm ready to make plenty and if tomorrow already had mistakes in it...well, it'd just ruin everything.
I love that quote. I don't know if it is from someone famous, but I do remember Anne saying it! Ahhhh, Anne with an "e!"
Thank heaven!! We're lucky to get a chance to start over daily.
Hey Jule Bug, It's the 16th.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Didn't know of any other way to tell you. Love you!
teachinfourth,I couldn't agree more!Tera,That's where I got it from...Anne with an e! I love that movie. We should watch it sometime.Lyners,I know I am lucky to get a chance to start over.Laura,Thank you! I love you and miss you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thank goodness, heaven knows that I'm ready to make plenty and if tomorrow already had mistakes in it...well, it'd just ruin everything.
I love that quote. I don't know if it is from someone famous, but I do remember Anne saying it! Ahhhh, Anne with an "e!"
Thank heaven!! We're lucky to get a chance to start over daily.
Hey Jule Bug, It's the 16th.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Didn't know of any other way to tell you. Love you!
teachinfourth,
I couldn't agree more!
Tera,
That's where I got it from...Anne with an e! I love that movie. We should watch it sometime.
Lyners,
I know I am lucky to get a chance to start over.
Laura,
Thank you! I love you and miss you!
Post a Comment