"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain."
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Back Again!!!
Well...I have been inspired and I am going to be a better blogger. I am just going to live by the quote that is in my house from President Monson. It says, "The past is behind; Learn from it. The future is ahead; Prepare for it. The present is here; Live it!" Many months have gone by and are in the past and I haven't done one blog post, but I am going to learn from that. The future is ahead and I am going to prepare for it by really trying to do a weekly blog. The present is here and I am going to live it by posting today! I feel like there are not many monumental things that have happened in my life since January, but there are two that I will show pictures from that really meant a lot to me and then start fresh next week. The first was my opportunity to go to Zion National Park this summer for the first time with a group of friends. It was an AMAZING experience, and of course I have hundreds of pictures but I will spare you that and just post a few and even some with me in it! The second was going to visit my grandparents in Wyoming again this summer. It was a great time and again lots of pictures, but I will just share a few. So the first 14 are from Zion National Park and the last 6 are from Wyoming. Yes...my hair is straight in the first ones because it makes camping easier, don't worry the rest of the time I'm curly. Enjoy!
3 comments:
I love it!!! I love the pictures Zions was truly an amazing experince. I would go again in a heartbeat. Thanks for sharing Julie!!
your pictures are amazing!! totally worth the wait.
Kalynne- You are amazing!
Mindy- Thanks! That means a lot coming from a photo master like you. Thanks for waiting! :)
Post a Comment