Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cleaning

"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home...." ~Nancie J. Carmody

Today I spent most of the day cleaning. I found that as I cleaned it pulled me into cleaning more. It was very rejuvenating, and as I finished it gave me a sense of great accomplishment. I also felt they other side of cleaning where it made me think about why I was doing this when it was just going to get dirty again, why it took so long, and that some things just get gross! I have just decided that cleaning has many sides to it, and it is all how you look at it...I guess like most things in life.

1 comment:

Teachinfourth said...

But when we have cleanliness around us, how much better we feel!