Thursday, July 10, 2008

Adventures- Part 2

The past few days I have been on some more summer adventure. On Tuesday I went to Timpanogos Cave. It is a beautiful hike about 6,000 feet up to the cave. The cave inside is incredible. We are so blessed to live in such a beautiful world! On Wednesday I was able to go to Lagoon with my aunts, uncles, and cousins. I probably haven't been to Lagoon in about 11 years or so, and it has definitely changed. I didn't know that rides such as: Wicked, The Spider, The Rocket, The Bat, The Cliffhanger, and others even existed....I DO NOW!!! Instead of telling you more of my adventure in detail, just enjoy the photos!










5 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a fun day! Those pictures of timpinogous are great. We were there Wednesday too but it was a family day so we were stuck in kiddyland. Still fun but I'm so jealous, I really want to ride all the new roller coasters!

Teachinfourth said...

I haven't been to Timp. for a couple of years (try 5) and to Lagoon for over a year. I hope you enjoyed both of them for me.

annette said...

The cave looks so cool! I've got to get up there sometime.

Camille said...

Looks like someone is a little behind their posting but also like they are having a fun summer. Love you and miss you!

Julie said...

Tiffany,
I had no idea there were so many new rides. You will have to try Wicked when you get a chance. It was great to see you by the way.

teachinfourth,
I did enjoy them both, although I don't know that it was for you! :) You would have enjoyed hiking Timp though.

Annette,
It is pretty amazing! I would definitely recommend it.

Camille,
I know...I am soooo bad. Summer has been great though. I hope you are doing well. I miss you.