Monday, February 16, 2009
I am still here!
I know...you are thinking either something terrible has happened or that I am engaged. Maybe I should let you mull that over for another month! Well, despite my blogs about being so much better at blogging and that I would do it more, life has a way of not making it that simple. Thank you for not loosing all hope on me. Later today you will see a new post and this week you will get the update on the things that have made my simple life not that simple recently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Don't tease me, the last time you said you were back at it was over a month ago! Just kidding, I love hearing from you no matter how far in between posts it is. Hope things are good for you and I look forward to your next post!
I hope everything is ok! I am anxious to hear what has been going on. Hugs!
Oh.. you tease, you! Make that a goal, you'll always succeed! :) Just kidding.. I'll take whatever I can get form you! Even if it's totally fabricated...
Post a Comment