Sunday, October 16, 2011

Outpouring Of Love

I had a post planned for today, but that will have to wait until next week. I just am so overwhelmed by the outpouring of love that everyone showed me this weekend for my birthday. I have felt so special and loved. So, this will be short and sweet, but I'm so blessed to have so many friends and family in my life! I don't know where I would be without all of you! Thanks for making my life better.

Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things. ~Author Unknown

The language of friendship is not words but meanings. ~Henry David Thoreau

4 comments:

Taralyn said...

I LOVE YOUR FACE!!! The end.

Julie said...

Taralyn,
I love your face!!! And your blogs!

Morty said...

I really wish I could have been there to celebrate with you! Maybe we should celebrate again! Just a little late! ;)

Julie said...

My friend "Morty",
I hope your trip was amazing! I'm always up for celebrating with someone as amazing as you! :)