Yeah for happiness!
Friday, July 3, 2009
Up, Up, and AWAY!!!
I have been racking my brain for the last several weeks to think of how to post my unadventurous weeks and my many, many thoughts and feelings. However...no matter how hard I tried I couldn't come up with anything. However today I had an adventure and finally have something to share. This morning at 6AM a bunch of us met up and walked to where they were launching several hot air balloons. I had always heard about it, but never had been. Too bad I hadn't gone...it was amazing! As I am not all that eloquent with expressing my thoughts and feelings, I will just let you share in my experience with these photos.

















Yeah for happiness!
Yeah for happiness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love all the photos!! I am sorry to say, that exciting for me = poop in the tub.. I am sure your life is more exciting than mine! :)
Looks like it was a fun adventure! The photos are terrific.
Wow! Gorgeous photos! I'll bet that was a beautiful sight!
Post a Comment