Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happiness


You know when you just have one of those days? That was what happened to me yesterday. After the rain- there is a rainbow! Well, I woke up this morning and it was a new day. Today was an amazing day. The light dusting of the snow made the world a beautiful place this morning. Happiness appeared up everywhere throughout the day. As I was thinking about all of the happy things in my life, I realized that I am so very blessed. Even if things don’t go how I plan them, when I think they should happen, and are hurt free; I have someone that is watching over me that is aware of what I need and the time that I need things to happen in. Sometimes it is just taking a step back and looking at the big picture. (Even if you can't see the future this very moment!)

1 comment:

Teachinfourth said...

I'm glad that you had a "rainbow day" today...hopefully this is a precursor of the rest of the week!