The rain has always been very captivating to me. I love to watch the rain. Rain also symbolizes several things for me. One of them being beauty. The rain can be so beautiful. Today I was thinking about the rain in another way for me. The words to a song by Jo Dee Messina continued to come to my head today as I was overwhelmed will a flood of thoughts, decisions, and things happening around me. Another day has almost come and gone
Can't imagine what else could wrong
Sometimes Id like to hide away somewhere and lock the door
A single battle lost but not the war (cause)
Tomorrows another day
And I'm thirsty anyway
So bring on the rain
It's almost like the hard times circle round
A couple drops and they all start coming down
Yeah, I might feel defeated,
I might hang my head
I might be barely breathing - but I'm not dead
Tomorrows another day
And I'm thirsty anyway
So bring on the rain
I'm not gonna let it get me down
I'm not gonna cry
And I'm not gonna lose any sleep tonight
I hope that I'm not the only one that feels like sometimes when it rains it pours- that when something is wrong everything else seems to pile up. And while things won't go away and be solved today, there is also hope in knowing that tomorrow is another day, and that I am very blessed. This will only make me stronger right? :)

4 comments:
Jewels, I hope that if there is anything I can do when it is raining, that you will let me know what it is...
...as you know, I've had my share of rainstorms and though I love them when I decide to be in them, when they come unexpectedly...they aren't quite as enjoyable.
teachinfourth,
Words can't express it any way other than thank you. I know. I hope you know that it goes the same for you!
Jule Bug, I love you. I don't know what is going on in your life right now, but know I am thinking of you. I found this cute little cross stitch thing you made me the other day. It says "True friends are together in spirit". It is true. So, I wish I was there to give you a big hug, but since I'm not, I'm with you in spirit.
La,
Oh, how I love you! Thanks for thinking about me.
Post a Comment