Thursday, January 10, 2008

Misfortune and Mail


About a year ago I finally decided that it was time to purchase my own car. As I drove away in my new car, I couldn't imagine that anything could get better than this, especially since it was a manual! Just this past September the misfortune struck. I was on my was to Target, when a man didn't see a red light and hit the side of my car. I have never been more scared then I was at the moment that the air bags were exploding, and I came to a halt. I was really blessed and everything turned out wonderful in the end, but it was definitely an adventure. This experience came to my mind when just recently a letter came in the mail for me. On the front was the stamp:

IMPORTANT TITLE INFORMATION ENCLOSED

It was like Christmas all over again, when I opened the letter to see the title of my car. All of the payments had been made, and now it was officially mine! So the newest event in my life...I actually own a car! Don't worry...it doesn't look like the picture still! :)

2 comments:

Laura Jansson said...

Yay for owning your car! It's a wonderful feeling. Although, the car I actually own is starting to die. :( hmmm. Oh well. It's mine :) LOL I'm glad you were ok from the accident. They are scary!!

Heather said...

I'm glad that you got the title and you finally can forget about the wreck. I wish I could...the guy that hit me was uninsured, so we've paid for everything out of OUR insurance....YUCK! I'm glad you were okay though...I'm still dealing with a hurt back! OUCH!