Sunday, March 9, 2008

It's a small world...


Ok...so I'm actually not talking about the ride at Disneyland, although I would like to go to Disneyland again. On Saturday we had the evening session of our Stake Conference, and after that we met at the church for the ice cream social. I had gone by myself, and had just finished talking to some people in my ward and was wandering around seeing if there was anyone else that I wanted to talk to or if I should just go when I saw this guy. He looked so familiar, and when I did a double take I knew that it was someone that I went to High School with. I went up and asked him if he was "so and so" (just in case it was one of those crazy look a likes, and it has been A WHILE since I graduated from High School) and he said yes and that I look familiar. He asked me where we knew each other from, and I told him that it was from High School so many years ago. It was fun to visit and catch up on some old friends. It is so crazy that you think you will never see someone again, and there they are in your Stake, or somewhere else. It brought back a lot of memories, of High School, and I have been thinking about those times recently. I had some good times at good old Roy High.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love it when that happens! Our new ward actually has a lot of Roy natives. No one we went to high school with though, usually it's the older siblings of the people we went to school with. When we tell them that we went to school with their younger siblings they feel old so we usually don't mention it.

Camille said...

hey yo.