So I have a new favorite, and it may be dorky, but it is so much fun! My new favorite game to play with others or online is Boggle. For those of you that don't know how to play, you get 16 letter cubes and try and make words using the letters that are next to each other. You can't use the same letter twice in a word. You go for 3 minutes, and after 3 minutes you get to score your words. If you are playing with other people you don't get points for words that someone else has. 3 and 4 letter words get 1 point, 5 letter words get 2 points, 6 letter words get 3 points, and so on if you can make words with that many letters. When you play online you obviously get points for all of your words, but if you use a made up word you loose a point. It really is challenging, and fun! It took me a while to start seeing words, but I like the challenge, and it is getting easier. Thanks to my roommate who got me into it! (Although I will never be as good as her!) :) Here are some example words from the picture above of my roommates game. (I've got to get me one..which is why I have to play online.)
toe, ram, eat, rat, mat, mate, date, rated...
I will stop there, but feel free to try it out yourself!

No comments:
Post a Comment