Have you ever had one of those days when you wanted to talk to someone, but didn't know who because you didn't think that they would REALLY understand, or felt alone even though you were surrounded by lots of friends? As I was thinking today I remembered one of my favorite Mormonads from back in the day. (I know, I know...)

I hope that we remember that there is someone who REALLY understands us and that we are never alone.
"Each of us has problems that we cannot solve and weaknesses that we cannot conquer without reaching out through prayer to a higher source of strength." -James E. Faust, “The Lifeline of Prayer,” Ensign, May 2002, 59
3 comments:
I remember that Mormonad...today was one of those days for me. Thanks for the gentle reminder of who I should be talking to a bit more often than I do.
I love those Mormonads! Thanks for the great reminder. :)
Thanks for the reminder, that's something I really needed to be remided of today. By the way, Morgan started a blog too. It's http://kojiclan.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.
Post a Comment