As I was thinking of all the things that I could write about, one thing kept coming to my mind. This past week, more than once, others have shared something with me. It is funny how things happen when you really need them. This week was crazy with report cards and parent teacher conferences, among other things, and these small acts of kindness brightened my day more then they will ever know. It is amazing how such a simple thing can bring so much happiness.

A friend this week reminded me how having things was nice, but sharing was better. It is so true that when we share something with someone, everything is better.
"Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." -Norman MacEwan

1 comment:
I'll just bet that you have done an awful lot of sharing yourself lately too! Just between you and me (and everybody else who reads this comment), people like you make this world a much better place to be in.
Post a Comment