Ok...so maybe they were stuffed, but there were some real ones running around...my kids! Some of my kids were so captivated that they didn't know that I was even there, or "hear" me when it was time to leave. We had a field trip yesterday to the museum and the kids LOVED it! We learned about all kinds of new things. It was fun to leave school and do a little learning and exploring! You got to love field trips...they leave the best memories!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
My Animal Adventure
As I was out in the wild, I had the chance to capture some animals exploring different habitats. It was amazing how close they would let me approach...it was as if they couldn't even hear me and didn't even know that I was there.




Ok...so maybe they were stuffed, but there were some real ones running around...my kids! Some of my kids were so captivated that they didn't know that I was even there, or "hear" me when it was time to leave. We had a field trip yesterday to the museum and the kids LOVED it! We learned about all kinds of new things. It was fun to leave school and do a little learning and exploring! You got to love field trips...they leave the best memories!
Ok...so maybe they were stuffed, but there were some real ones running around...my kids! Some of my kids were so captivated that they didn't know that I was even there, or "hear" me when it was time to leave. We had a field trip yesterday to the museum and the kids LOVED it! We learned about all kinds of new things. It was fun to leave school and do a little learning and exploring! You got to love field trips...they leave the best memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You didn't have them on leashes? Holy cow, you are one brave woman...
Was this the Bean Meuseum...it's soooo cool! I LOVE the elephant!
Teachinfourth,
Hmmm...leashes..That wouldn't have been a bad idea!
Heather,
It was the Bean Museum! It is a rather cool place.
Post a Comment